Welcome to the Chocorua Public Library
We have been acquiring new books and DVDs throughout the pandemic, and continue to do so. Suggestions for new materials are always encouraged.
The Chocorua Public Library reopened to the public on June 1st- with health and safety ground rules that align with NH guidelines.
1. No more than 4 people in the library at any one time.
2. Everyone using the library will need to wear a mask and use hand sanitizer upon entering.
3. Patrons will be able to look for and borrow books and DVDs. Coffee, tea, relaxing in the ‘living room’, visiting and play time will not be available. Cathy and Suzanne are also available to ‘pull’ books, and have them ready and waiting for you- no browsing necessary.
4. Wi-Fi can be accessed from the patio or parking lot at any time. There is 1 library computer available for use. Printing and copying services are also available.
5. There is no bathroom access.
6. All materials must be returned to the library cart by the front door. Returned materials will sit for 4 days before being reshelved.
7. Staff will disinfect surfaces throughout the day.
8. The state library interlibrary loan system is back on line and active. Talk with Cathy or Suzanne if you want to request a loan from another library.
Materials can also be returned to the ‘mailbox’ outside of our front doors.
Sunday 1:00 to 5:00
Monday 1:00 to 7:00
Thursday 11:00 to 5:00
We hope to be back to normal as soon as we can do so safely. Until then, we hope this pared down service will be of help. Can’t wait to see you…..
Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or call at (603) 323-8610.
25 Deer Hill Road, Chocorua, New Hampshire